Mornington Toyota has developed this Privacy statement to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Mornington Toyota is part of the OneToyota network of Toyota organisations in Australia (each a OneToyota organisation), comprising:
- authorised Toyota dealers in Australia;
- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited;
- Toyota Finance Australia Limited;
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Australia Pty Ltd trading as Toyota Insurance; and
- Toyota Western Australia (comprising Prestige Motors Pty Ltd as trustee for the Prestige Toyota Unit Trust and Eastpoint Pty Ltd).
Mornington Toyota and other OneToyota organisations collect and share with each other customer and guest information, including data collected from Connected Services, to provide you an integrated OneToyota guest experience, such as allowing you to be known across the network regardless of which OneToyota organisation you deal with and to provide you with products, services, information and assistance, respond to your enquiries and help keep your information up to date. Your information may be disclosed to OneToyota network service providers in Australia and overseas for these purposes.
OneToyota organisations may send you marketing to inform you about products or services, special offers, promotions and events that may be of interest to you. These marketing communications may include joint promotions with promotion partners, and may be sent to you using any contact details provided by you, such as post, phone, email or SMS.
Your consent to receive marketing from a OneToyota organisation will be deemed to be ongoing if you do not opt out when you are offered the opportunity to do so, or unless and until you advise the relevant organisation otherwise.
You also agree to the Dealer sharing that information with other organisations in the OneToyota network* so that OneToyota can provide you an integrated guest experience across the network. Further, Mornington Toyota and other OneToyota organisations may use the information in this form to send you marketing and information about Toyota products, services, special offers, promotions, surveys and events that may be of interest to you (unless and until you advise the relevant organisation otherwise, or opt out using means provided in each marketing communication). If you do not wish to receive these communications, please let the relevant organisation know. Entrants’ information may be disclosed to OneToyota service providers located within Australia and overseas for the purposes above.
* OneToyota comprises: authorised Toyota dealers, Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited, Toyota Finance Australia Limited, Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Australia Pty Ltd trading as Toyota Insurance, and Toyota Western Australia (comprising Prestige Motors Pty Ltd as trustee for the Prestige Toyota Unit Trust and Eastpoint Pty Ltd)
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your Personal Information.
- This Website collects Personal Information about you only when you complete a form on the Website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the National Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on this Website to any organization not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this Website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
- If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
Information collected by our Server.
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you):
- the type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited
- your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
How we use Personal Information collected about you
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
- Your first name and surname
- Your email address
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your title
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle
Access to your Personal Information.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Mornington Toyota Privacy Officer, named below.
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Information to be collected while trading with Mornington Toyota
Mornington Toyota holds personal information applicable to the sale and servicing of vehicles and automotive spare parts, for both current and prospective customers and employees.
Personal information is used by Mornington Toyota:
- To assist the vehicle sales and servicing process;
- To identify vehicle ownership for sales and servicing;
- To support finance and Insurance applications;
- For internal analysis and review in the provision of customised services and benefits;
- To communicate regularly with you;
- To market products and services of Mornington Toyota and related entities or suppliers that may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so.
- To implement our terms of service.
You agree your information may be disclosed to Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd. to its related companies and third party service providers. (including those overseas) for the purpose of providing information regarding warranty, roadside assistance, products and services, product surveys, product recalls, customer surveys, and other matters relating to the vehicle. If you do not provide Mornington Toyota and Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd. with your information we will not be able to consider any offer made by you, provide products and services to you, or perform our warranty obligations to you.
From time to time Mornington Toyota contracts out the services to third parties, for example direct mailing houses, collection agencies, call centre operators, which carryout work that cannot be performed by Mornington Toyota at our premises. Personal information disclosed to these third parties facilities the information use disclosed above.
You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing material anytime by writing to the Privacy Officer as per the address below.
What information do we collect and hold?
Price does not include tax, title, license, dealer installed options or $150 documentation fee.
Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact your Toyota Dealer for other exclusions and eligibility.
All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for Tyres and Batteries. See relevant sections for details.
Further information about the way Mornington Toyota manages personal information is available in writing to:
The Privacy Officer
915 Nepean Highway,
Phone:(03) 5975 4177
Fax:(03) 5975 8461